Bluffton Public Library's Library Visits Procedure
Library Visits Hours:
Monday-Thursday | 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Friday | 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday | 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
During library visits, the following precautions must be taken:
- If you or someone you live with is sick, please use curbside pickup. Curbside Pickup remains available for checkout of library items.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry.
- Leave any touched items you are not checking out on designated areas.
- Items will be quarantined and library staff will disinfect areas/items that have been used during visits.
- Children ages 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult (ages 18+) who will remain with them during their visit.
- Practice social distancing. All patrons and staff are asked to maintain a distance of at least six feet.
The following library services are not currently available:
- Access to The Shannon Local History Room
Curbside Pickup Appointments continue, Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m., and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m
Returns may be made in the library or using the library’s 24/7 Outdoor Bookdrop. This includes items received through interlibrary loan by placing a hold through the library consortium to which we belong. No returns may be made through Curbside Pickup Appointments.
The library is not currently accepting donations of materials for the Friends of the Library book sales. We thank you for your patience.