Bluffton Public Library's Library Visits Procedure
Library Visits Hours:
Monday-Thursday | 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Friday | 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday | 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
During library visits, the following precautions must be taken:
- If you or someone you live with is sick, please use curbside pickup. Curbside Pickup remains available for checkout of library items or picking up COVID19 self-tests when available.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry.
- Leave any touched items you are not checking out on designated areas.
- Items will be quarantined and library staff will disinfect areas/items that have been used during visits.
- Children ages 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult (ages 18+) who will remain with them during their visit.
- Practice social distancing. All patrons and staff are asked to maintain a distance of at least six feet.
Curbside Pickup Appointments continue, Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m., and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m
Returns may be made in the library or using the library’s 24/7 Outdoor Bookdrop. This includes items received through interlibrary loan by placing a hold through the library consortium to which we belong. No returns may be made through Curbside Pickup Appointments.