Becoming a Friend of the Library
The Bluffton Public Library is a vital resource in our community. Therefore, the Friends encourage everyone who uses the library’s services to make a donation and to share their time, energy, and ideas.
It’s easy! A donation of $5 or more makes you a Friend. Visit the library for an application to begin or renew your support. You can also volunteer or help find new ways to support our library. Monthly meetings are held at the library. However, you do not have to attend meetings to be involved. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting dates or more information.
The Friends of the Bluffton Public Library group raises funds and provides volunteer support for special events and everyday library activities. Current activities and planning include preparing for fundraising events like the book sales, 5K and spring tea and monthly meetings.
Examples of Support:
Financial Support For:
- Children’s activities and summer reading programs
- Updates for the Toddler Room and Teen Area
- Adult programming
- Staff development
- Refreshments and materials for library events
- Spring and fall book sales
- Annual formal tea in April
- Plant and care for library’s annual plantings
- Assist with special events such as Holiday Music Series and Holiday Silent Auction