- The Federal IRS Instructional Booklet for forms 1040 and 1040SR
- The Federal 1040 income tax form for 2022 (print copy)
- The State of Ohio Instructional Booklet for Individual Income Tax and School District Income Tax (online only)
- The School District Income Tax Information (The Bluffton School District code is listed as 0203 on W-2 forms)
- This link leads to a full electronic copy of the Ohio Instructions: https://tax.ohio.gov/static/forms/ohio_individual/individual/2022/it1040-sd100-instruction-booklet.pdf.
Use the link to review the instructions and can even print them at home or at the library if they desire.
- This link leads to a fill-in version of the Ohio 1040, which includes the relevant schedules: https://tax.ohio.gov/static/webview/view1/UIExtension/1/pdf-view.html?filename=forms/ohio_individual/individual/2022/89/1040-bundle-fi.pdf.
When you print, it is imperative that you print with the blue Print button and not the web browser’s printing option.
- This link leads to a fill-in version of the SD-100 for school district income tax: https://tax.ohio.gov/static/webview/view1/UIExtension/1/pdf-view.html?filename=forms/school_district_income/2022/89/sd100-bundle-fi.pd.
When you print, it is imperative that you print using the blue Print button and not the web browser’s printing option.
- If you wish to have paper copies of forms or instructions mailed, that request can be submitted here: https://tax.ohio.gov/individual/resources/forms-for-individual-income-and-school-district-tax
- Finally, if the constituent does not have access to the internet, form requests can be made by calling our Taxpayer Services line at 1-800-282-1780. Form requests are Option 3.
The library does NOT offer tax prep assistance.
Library staff are unable to recommend forms, assist with any part of the filling process, or provide ANY advice regarding income tax preparation. Staff may assist with printing from our computers (for 15-cents per page), or with pointing patrons in the direction of the print copies detailed above.
To search for free tax prep assistance near Bluffton, Ohio, visit:
Find forms online
All Federal forms can be accessed online here: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs.
State of Ohio forms (and online filing options) can be accessed online here: www.tax.ohio.gov.
- Ohio tax forms and booklets only available online
Village of Bluffton forms can be accessed online here: https://www.bluffton-ohio.com/individual-forms.
(Updated January 2023)