The Bluffton Library Foundation was established in 1994 to enable individuals, businesses, and corporations to make tax deductible gifts to the library. The Foundation is classified as a not-for-profit charitable organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Foundation was designed to raise funds exclusively to assist the Bluffton Public Library in meeting its mission to provide educational, cultural, and recreational information to Bluffton and the surrounding community.
In 1994, the Foundation funded the purchase of an automated circulation system and catalog for the Library.
You can also support Bluffton Public Library by choosing the Bluffton-Richland Library Foundation as your charity when shopping through Amazon Smile. Follow these steps to donate to the Foundation through your Amazon purchases.
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in to your Amazon account.
3. Search for "Bluffton-Richland Library Foundation."
4. Select "Bluffton-Richland Library Foundation."
4. Start shopping and a portion of the purchase price will be donated to the Bluffton-Richland Library Foundation.
5. To remember to use Amazon Smile, you may add a bookmark to your browser menu, or you can even enable Amazon Smile on your Amazon Shopping app for Android or iOS users (Go to Settings>Amazon Smile>Turn On AmazonSmile>Start Shopping). The Amazon Shopping App will ask you monthly if you wish to continue supporting this charity.
Thank you in advance for your support.